Rimmel Kate Moss Collection Lipstick


Today I decided to treat myself and the Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 110 caught my eye.When I started to wear makeup in May last year, I only stuck to nude and dark shades. But due to the moving trends of S/S, I've decided to wear something more brighter and to be honest it's a nice change.

Personally, I love this colour as it goes perfectly with the summer weather and dark clothes I usually wear because of its vibrance. (So nothing will clash!) Although it can go with floral patterns. Just trying it on, I already know its going to be used nearly everyday for a long time. (And for some reason it reminds me of days at the beach) I was going to buy number 107 due to it being recommended by Zoella but I think I'll save that for another time. :)

You can buy the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 110 for £5.49 in Superdrug, Boots or online.

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*