Soap & Glory Mini Haul


Yesterday, I went on a trip down to my local Boots store and purchased the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Precision Shaping Pencil and Supercats Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen. I wanted a change for ages as I've only been using Kohl pencils for my eyes and a Barry M Brow Pen for my eyebrows. A few months ago, I did get the Wink Eyeliner pen from Barry M, and the reason why I've not blogged about it is because it's terrible. I don't know if I got a faulty pen but it dried out within three weeks and afterwards I kept having to run it under hot water and shaking it. (A nice life hack for you there if ever your eyeliner pen is starting to run out) But to no avail, it didn't work so I just threw it out. Now, I've been hearing great things about Soap & Glory in terms of bath and makeup. (And can we take a moment to appreciate the vintage looking packaging!)

So, I went to the stand and saw the Supercats eyeliner pen, seeing it was only £6, I just had to try it. As you can see from the bottom photo, the line isn't very neat, but the pen is really soft compared to the Barry M one. That means it's going to take a little practice, but I think the flick at the end is one of my favourite looks. The pen is named Carbon Black, because, well, it's really black! And it's so black that it makes the Barry M Wink one look nearly dark grey. (In the fourth photo, you can see the pen is quite long and thick, that's a pro for me as I like longer pens as with recent experiences - we won't mention the terrible eyeliner pen freebie... - I've come to love the longness that allows near precision.) In terms of lasting, we'll see when it might turn up in a favourites post hehe. But overall, it's a good price for a lovely pigmented product. :)

With my eyebrows, you can tell they're very thin and light at the ends in the no makeup photo. This meant I needed a new product that gave me a strong eyebrow game. Recently, I've been wanting a product that filled in my eyebrows but didn't look too harsh and more natural, I also wanted to upgrade from my beginners pen. (Barry M again) Even though I've only been in the blogging universe a good seven months, a few bloggers I've seen have been using and suggesting the Archery Brow pen. And since I've seen the likes of velvetgh0st (Gabby) and Zoella use it, I thought 'this product must be good!'. So now I have it. I know what you might think when you see the price, but I would like to state before saying it, that my eyebrows after trying it have never looked better. The product itself has a pen and a crayon (pictured) where you fill your eyebrows in the with the pen, and then use the crayon to shape and define. Holy moly is it good?! My eyebrows actually look naturally good for once and for £10, I hope so too! I'm just so happy I found the colour as there was Blonde Bombshell and Brownie Points - which is the one I have.

My day was made even better when I paid only £13 for the two, yes, my eyeliner pen was half price and I don't know why. (But it was good anyway!) I've worn both products today and I reckon I'll have the strongest eyeliner and eyebrow game in my entire sixth form. Hell yeah! It'll make up for my looks at least haha.

--

Soap & Glory Supercats Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen / Boots - £6
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil / -- £10

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*