How To Live Your Life (And Forget About The Rubbish Stuff)


A lot of you seem to like my lifestyle posts, so I thought I would post another one today. I love reading posts like these from Zoe London and she's just inspired me to make my own. Also, I hope you like the lovely pic of the Brighton Wheel - ahh I love Brighton.

I know it can be stressing at times and you have to slog through work and you just want to curl up and become a sloth, but there is more to life than becoming a zombie and just working, eating and sleeping. It sure feels like it, when I come home after a day of work, then I eat, do more work then sleep. Then the cycle begins again. Though it's important to enjoy the here and now, even if it's not great, but you have your friends. Last weekend, I went to London with my friends, which was a good break and I could forget about Sixth Form, which I'm really not enjoying at the minute and I just want to leave already. But it was an amazing day and we had Nando's and Starbucks. *Yay*

Make sure that you enjoy the little things in life, and that you take time off to explore places. Brighton and London are my ideal escapes, even though I like the quiet, I also love to get distracted by the hustle and bustle as it's kind of exciting. (And you can get annoyed at other people walking slow and stuff rather than at yourself for not doing something) I kind of feel this post is similar to my coffee one, but honestly, there are so many ways to make a difference to your life excluding a coffee break. Plan a sleepover with friends, a weekend away or an exciting day out. Personally, I would go to Convent Garden because you have the cobbles, shops and the market as well as Starbucks and cute restaurants - but I don't think some of my friends are keen on going there. *Sad face* There are other places, like a shopping centre, I would love to go to Westfields again but with my friends as I loved it the first time as there are so many shops and restaurants and it was just amazing.

There also little ways to perk yourself up, like eating more healthily, I know, apples and grapes are crap. But raspberries, mangoes and strawberries are heaven, and if you swap cereal for Greek yoghurt with fruit and honey in the morning, you might just feel a little better. I found I felt much better after eating fruit every day and cutting back on my chocolate intake. (Ok, I still eat it but in smaller portions) Focusing on things like this and walking about can help you focus on your health more than concentrating on the work and rubbish bits of life.

I hope this post was helpful in some way but I feel I've been rambling on haha, and if you have any other tips, please comment below. And tomorrow's post will be a nice little review. xx


4 Comentarios

  1. I loved reading this post! It really is the little things in life that will make us happy :) x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and btw i love your blog ♡

      Delete
  2. I love a good lifestyle post and I love Nando's! :D :D

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and i'm craving it right now haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*