Overly Reviewed | Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


Oh hey, another post from another blogger about the overly reviewed Collection concealer! I do admit, there's not one beauty blogger that hasn't reviewed this product. I'm the recent one to trip and fall into the Lasting Perfection Concealer hole - but everything's worth a try to see what the fuss is about I guess.

I must say, it does have a nice thick consistency and applies really well. You can probably see from my set of pics that I have majorly dark circles, and the concealer does cover them - better than Rimmel's one. But there's one niggling problem that stops me from saying this is the concealer of the century. I don't know if I'm cursed, but after a few hours, the concealer wears off and my dark circles reappear. (Ever so slowly though but I have to reapply) I'm not talking about 8 or 9 hours, I'm talking about at least 4! My under-eyes must be so dark that not even a celebrated concealer can cover. Darn you stupid genes.

And in all honesty, the person they tested it on must have super nice skin, because that concealer does not last 16 hours. So overall, nice consistency, horrible lasting effect. Please change the name to Lasts Four Hours Then You Reapply To Perfection Concealer. I don't know what the fuss was about, though I would buy it again as it covers really well  initially. Contradictory? Not really, but it's better than Rimmel's at least, and you can't argue with the relatively cheap price.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer / Superdrug - currently on offer at £3.99

2 Comentarios

  1. well, i love this concealer. it works wonders for me and i haven't found anything similar in the drugstore.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it must be just me if it works for others then haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*