Hand Luggage Travel Essentials


-- Everything you will need for a 15 hour 
flight and more --

Having packed my suitcase already this morning, I thought it would be good to do a post on the essentials you will need in your hand luggage seeing as summer is upon us. I'm using a massive handbag as it's comfier to carry and can easily fit on the shelf on the plane. If it's a super long flight, you might just need the following things...

Passport: Very essential. How else are you going to get on the plane?

A purse: If you want to buy some sweets or a few magazines for the flight, you're going to need a little purse full of money. It won't be good if you leave it in your suitcase...

Gum: If it's over four hours, you might want to freshen your mouth up, and that's when gum comes in. A fresh mouth makes you feel better, plus your breath smells nice.

Moisturiser: You might not see it in this picture, but there's a little pot of the stuff. And in a long flight, your skin dries out and could feel tight after, so I think it's important to moisturise and keep the skin hydrated.

A book: I'm taking How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran, and apparently it's really funny so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into that... If you're bored or watched every movie you wanted to, a good book to rest your eyes before landing is a good idea.

Sunglasses: When you board off, it might be hot and so you should have them in your bag in case you need to whip them out when you get outside.

So, those are the main things I'm going to be taking. There's a few others like a travel pillow and tissues, but they're either too big to fit in the photo or would make it look ugly.

This is the last post you'll have from me where I'm writing it on the day I publish it. The next posts over the next two weeks are scheduled and will be going up every two days. It might be healthy to take a break from this blog even though I love it so very dearly.

Have a good start to the summer and I'll see you on the other side. And if you're going away, do comment below where you're going.

4 Comentarios

  1. Great recommendations :) Thanks for sharing!

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas for a travel bag - gum is also good for when the plane lifts off (helps when your ears pop). x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes I forgot to mention that haha (might get some haribo as an excuse for that) ;) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*