Beauticology


-- The alternative to Philosophy in the shape of 
some berry scented macaroon treats... --

received these two lovely bottles of berry goodness for Christmas last year from one of my close friends and two things got me excited: the packaging and the scents. They're raspberry and strawberry macaron flavour - ahem I mean scent. As you can see, I got a body lotion and body wash which I think is perfect for a pamper evening. I have heard about a similar brand from some posts I've seen floating around on bloglovin' but I consider this a perfect dupe. I've used them a few times since December in small amounts and they are two of the most perfect bath products ever. They smell amazing with strong scents of berries, so please prepare your nose.

My favourite part is the little piece of text they put on the bottles, I think it's such a nice touch and kind of makes me feel like: yeah I deserve this! In terms of usage, it hasn't made my skin dry yet. (Sometimes after a shower, my skin goes dry after drying), and it might be because I've been juggling them with some Lush products. But when I use them, my skin still feels soft and I don't get a reaction like I have from other scented products that aren't from Lush. I don't know how much they are because they're a gift, but for whatever price, I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of them.

Have you guys tried any of their products?

2 Comentarios

  1. I've never tried any of their products - but these sound delightful! I'd love to give them a go!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! Out of the two I think the body wash is my actual fave :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*