The Drugstore Mascara That Beats Roller Lash Into The Dirt


-- A new holy grail mascara that beats Soap and Glory? 
But how can this possibly be?... --

Remember that time earlier this year that we all got excited over that free sample of mascara goodness from a certain San Francisco brand in a certain popular fashion magazine? Well, everyone also said there was a perfect dupe, and I only just got round to trying it and holy moly guacamole is it good! A wand shaped much like it's £20 high end contender, the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara has it all. I thought I found the one with the Thick and Fast from Soap and Glory, but this one is becoming a close second.

This £8 pink packaged beauty gives me the results that the Roller Lash gave me but better. I feel this actually defines my lashes a lot more while separating them perfectly and I haven't stopped wanting to use it. Sorry there's no photo to show you but my camera didn't want to know my eye... (It didn't focus) If you can, trust my word as I would never post about a product if I didn't enjoy using it.

I've only ever tried the Falsies from the brand which I did enjoy, but I can say this one is better and no wonder, this is the first time I've managed to get it because there's always hardly any on the counter when I look at the brand. I will certainly repurchase this again and I'll certainly put this in my September favourites post which will be up in a couple of days.

What's your favourite drugstore mascara?

6 Comentarios

  1. Funnily enough Roller Lash is my favourite mascara - when that runs out I'll have to see what this is all about and see if it beats my love for Roller Lash haha:)

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be waiting for a review from you then... :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh I'll deffo have to purchase this it sounds amazing, and I love the S&G thick and fast mascara as well x
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap and Glory is amazing for thickness but for definition I'm turning more towards this :)

      Delete
  3. I've recently just brought this and totally agree with what you've wrote, it's incredible :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing! Thanks for this wonderful review♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*