Another Autumnal Palette


-- Go more gold and earthy with the Iconic 1 palette --

Last month I raved about the Iconic 3 palette from Makeup Revolution, and I loved it so much that I decided to go out and get the first one in the collection.

This one features more brown and gold tones and I especially love the rusty gold like one next to the gold one as it has hints of gold in. (A lot of gold in one sentence haha) But I seriously love it. It has amazing pigmentation for a £4 palette from Superdrug. I won't repeat everything I said in the last post - I've linked that above. However, with less pink tones, there's even more room for experimentation yay.

Especially where I don't have to run to school, I have more time before work to go up that extra notch to create the perfect natural look. A short but sweet post today, and I'll leave you with this: it's probably the best drugstore eyeshadow palette since Sleek. It's just epic! With simple and sweet packaging you cannot go wrong! 12 colours and 33p for each. Is that a bargain or what?

Are there any other Makeup Revolution products that you recommend for me?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*