October Favourites


-- Let's do the Time Warp aggggaaaaaaiiinnnn --

I'm doing a post I wouldn't normally publish on Halloween. But I have nothing Halloween themed to talk about except a post I've done earlier this week. But to keep it slightly Halloween themed, I made my caption a spooky lyric. *Mwahahahahaaa* October has gone by so quick, and it has been my favourite month so far because I've been surrounded by loads of pumpkins and amazing new beauty products. So let's get into it!


001: Makeup Revolution The Naked Chocolate Palette:
Post about it here.
I've been obsessed with this palette all week. If you haven't seen the first impressions review, go to the beauty section of my blog and it'll be there. I've particularly loved the gold tones, and all the colours are buttery, beautiful and blendable (and 100% not powdery for a drugstore brand at all) that I've been creating some amazing Autumnal looks. For £7.99, it's an actual must have in your collection.

002: Benefit The POREFessional Primer:
Post about it here.
I got this little sample in Boots with my Advantage card and even though I stuck to Maybelline's one for a while before this. Sometimes paying that bit extra is worth it as my makeup, especially my concealer, hasn't budged and I'm love with how it helps to make my makeup look flawless. So I might have to get this soon as I'm finishing the sample now. I'm so sad. *sobs*

003: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern:
This book is amazing and a different sort of magic novel to what I've read before. It's seriously easy to get sucked in and I love the characters, they're so interesting and it's not like any novel I've read before. I'm being very vague I'm sorry, but when I actually finish it, because I very nearly have, this'll be the book I feature in November's book post!

004: Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner:
Post about it here.
Probably one of the best, besides Rub Rub Rub, shower product I've used. You use it like you would for hair and you then rinse it off and your skin will feel so smooth it's unreal. No wonder it's a really popular product for the brand. And the best thing is you'll be smelling like this product practically all day. I use this around 9am and by 3pm I'm still smelling of it! Actually worth the £16.50.

005: Autumn:
Pumpkins, autumn leaves and coats and scarves added with a sprinkle of candles, fires and blankets. I love the season and it's been one of the best things this month. Kind of sad to see it go, but I'm looking forward to Christmas now haha.

What have you guys been loving this month?

4 Comentarios

  1. That Revolution palette looks beautiful!! I need to pick it up. Lovely post.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benefit POREfessionals is just the best!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*