10 Things To Do Before Christmas Day


-- Tis the season to be jolly... --

I'm guessing that everyone has broken up for Christmas now. Especially since a flood of school girls took over Lush today haha. So I thought I would quickly list ten things you guys need to do before the day is here and over! If you live in London, all the more better - haha. I'm hoping to do all these things before the day as well! (See my Christmas Bucket List that I did at the beginning of the month!)

Go to Winter Wonderland

See all the Christmas Lights in London

Jazz up your nails with glitter or nail wraps

Watch as many Christmas films as you can

Have a Lush bath

Go to the Christmas Market on South Bank

Buy a Christmas jumper

Make your room as festive as possible

Wear plenty of festive makeup

Indulge in Christmas chocolate boxes

Are you guys going to aim to do any of these things?

4 Comentarios

  1. I'm certainly watching as many Christmas films as I can! Feeling very festive this year xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this year is probably the most festive I've felt tbh haha

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely list - I desperately want to visit Winter Wonderland, it looks so festive!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful list :) I've done a few of these already!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*