My Little Lush Spa


-- Sinking into the beauty of tranquility --

While I was working yesterday, I thought I deserved to buy myself a Christmas gift. Because who doesn't want a Lush gift? I sound so sad because I bought two other Lush gifts as well haha. (Expect reviews on them later next week!) I've had my eye on the Lush Spa gift for ages and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I love the idea of it as it's my own little spa in a box and whenever I need to relax I can crack the box open and dive into the goodies...


 As you lift open the top the first spa products are the Peace massage bar, Full of Grace serum bar and Dream Time temple balm. The massage bar is full of cocoa butter and olive oil - it's probably one of the few bars that have very little ingredients and I can't wait to use it after a lovely bath when I need some me time. The serum bar for the face is full of vitamins and minerals and contains calamine which is really calming for the skin - and you use it like a massage bar. Lastly the temple balm is full of lavender and will help you stay calm and easily fall asleep. I'm really quite looking forward to using these as part of my pamper routine.


 And then as you slide the top section over, there's two bath bombs. Big Blue (my favourite!) and Golden Slumbers. Big Blue contains seaweed, sea salt, lavender and lemon oil and reminds of me of Brighton. Golden Slumbers also contains lavender so these bath bombs are super calming. I'm honestly just really looking forward to using these one evening and create my own sensual spa. Maybe even light a candle and play some calming music...


Lastly, in the little envelope on the lid, there's a lovely surprise as there's a few post cards with lovely patterns and landscapes. I really love these and they evoke a feeling of ultimate calm. The whole box in general feels like a sophisticated and calming treat. The green paper adds a lovely touch and I think this would also be a perfect gift for a family member or friend. Overall, I'm really happy I bought this for myself as afterwards, I can keep the box for jewelry or any little bits as the pattern is super pretty.

Have you guys bought any extra prezzies for yourself?

10 Comentarios

  1. I buy myself too many treats so shouldn't be getting myself a present, but this box is so nicely thought out, it's very tempting!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And you should get it! :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely gift box - Lush do some of the best! I bought myself cinders bath bomb in the boxing day sales and it smells amazing!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really love the look of this box, it just looks so beautiful and calming! I bought some clothes in the Boxing Day sales but that was it, just spent my Christmas money in one go haha x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm spending my actual Christmas money today hehe :) And it really does I love the design!

      Delete
  4. This is really tremendous that the way you desceibe. This information is so much more than I needed!keep it up .
    mineral water spray

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't sold in shops right? I don't think i've ever seen it before.. maybe I need to look around more, I want a little spa box too haha! x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sold in all Lush stores and online :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*