What To Watch On Netflix


-- Weekend: the time to binge on shows --

Happy weekend guys! I feel like my posts are becoming less frequent and I'm sorry for that, work is taking over at the moment. But I thought I would talk about what I've been doing in my free time. Netflix. That's right. Just like everyone else on the planet. I did a post in the summer here about the shows I've been watching, and I thought it's time for an update so here goes...

001: Pretty Little Liars:
I'm finally, along with the rest of the world population, on the current series and I'm planning to watch the latest episode tonight. The new series is a lovely refresh from when the liars were in school, but even though it's addictively good, it does seem to be a little slow. But if you're yet to watch it, then I'd say watch it right now.

002: Jessica Jones:
This show is from Marvel, and as a recent obsessive with the comic book company, I needed to watch this. My friend told me about it, so I thought I would have a peek. And it's epic. David Tennant and Krysten Ritter are amazing in it and you will get hooked on this Netflix original. It's not the conventional superhero movie, but it's one to check off on your Marvel list.

003: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt:
A Netflix original, it's a ridiculous over the top comedy set in New York and it's just so funny. I need more episodes because it's so easy to want to watch all of them in one go. It's about a woman who was imprisoned in a bunker by a cult leader, and after 15 years, she's released and moves to New York. If you're looking for a laugh, then this is it.

004: And other's that I've just started watching or rewatching but can't fully review:

  • Sense 8: About eight people who are connected to each other in a weird way. I'm only on episode two.
  • Sherlock: The best British crime drama to grace the screen. Need I say more?
  • Skins: An old Channel 4 drama show that focuses on teenagers and their issues. I'm not trying to sound rude here haha.
What are you guys loving on Netflix at the moment?

2 Comentarios

  1. i love all of these except sense 8 which i've been meaning to watch. jessica jones was amazing and skins is one of my all time faves! i watch so many shows it's ridiculous but my new obsession is the walking dead.

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find it on Netflix, I really want to watch it! I hope they haven't taken it off the UK Netflix :(

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*