10 Amazing Things That Happened In January


My month in highlights!

Forget the saying 'new year, new me!', January was all about making sure my 2017 kicked off to a great start. I've starting missing my Sunday Summary posts, so I want to start a new series which is sort of like a monthly favourites but giving highlights on how my month went! I think it's about time I added more personal bits to my blog, don't you? So, without further ado, here's how my January went!

  • I redyed my hair again, which is L'Oreal's Cherry Red and I love it! I don't think I'll ever want to go back to brown again. Unless it was a much darker brown than my natural colour.
  • I was so happy to meet up with one of my favourite humans! I haven't seen my friend since we graduated sixth form, so it was so nice to catch up - with some coffee and cake haha.
  • Finding a perfect dupe for the Mulberry Lily made my month, I've used it to death so far and I'm still in love with it. Ahh it's just so perfect.
  • Adding more books to my collection is always a good feeling, and I'm really excited to make a dent in my yearly reading challenge. So far I've read three out of forty five books.
  • So, the sun has been shining more recently and it's put me in such a good mood - I legit can't wait for Spring to come now yay yay.
  • I'm really trying to put more into my blog, and I think right I'm at the point where I'm very happy with where it's going and I can't wait to write more posts for you guys!
  • Sherlock came to our screens and I fangirled so hard and then felt so sad when it was over. I'm really happy Moriarty returned even though he's actually dead. You'll understand if you watched it.
  • I also hit up IKea and bought two more fake plants to jazz up my room, and now with it complete for now, it makes me so happy be up there because of all the tumblr vibes.
  • Witnessing many sunsets after work also makes me just as happy, they've been purple, pink, red and orange. Aside from taking the odd picture, I've loved staring at them while on the train home...
  • Nakd bars have been my go to snack as of late... They're healthy, vegan and also one of your five a day. I've really been loving rhubarb and custard and bakewell tart nom nom nom.
How was your January guys?


Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. I'm so glad you mentioned Sherlock!! I thought it has been amazing, the last episode was so crazy and tbh scared me a bit, but I loved the twist *if people haven't watched it then don't read on* with Red Beard, was amazing!! So gutted it's over, lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saaameeee! I had so many feels by the end and how they actually concluded it made me want to cry ahh

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*