Sunday Snuggle Down #40


Spring is coming...

... It might not be yet guys, but this week I've noticed the days are getting slightly longer and the sun is peeping out more! Hence why I decided to add this picture of flowers from tumblr in today's post. We've also reached 40 posts of this Sunday series hurrah! I hope you guys enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy sharing my favourite blog posts with you all - and this weeks is of no exception. I've tried to make it as different as possible, so why not sit back, relax and read on...

  • Poppy has added some new pieces to her and her boyfriend's flat which makes it all interior goals! I just want everything that she has...
  • Want to shave, but really too lazy?? The Sunday Girl has found a 3-in-1 clean, shave and moisturise product - all from our favourite brand Soap & Glory! After reading this, you'll be sold over!
  • If you're like me and like tattoos but aren't ready to commit to permanent ink, here's an easy diy for temporary tattoos! You can create cute designs or use the template provided. All you need is a printer and tattoo paper! *plasters unicorns all over arm*
  • In the 'It's Sunday, so I really want to bake' mood? I found an easy chocolate chip muffin recipe from Rhianna (robowecop) which will sure feed that need to get stuck into baking. Nom nom nom.
  • I love a good ol' fashioned personal post that isn't 'glossy magazine' standard. Rebecca has a lovely life update post that will give you all the trip down blogger memory lane feels! Plus you'll be in such a Spring mood after you see the flowers she bought...
  • Expanding your high end palette collection can be hard, especially when some of it costs an arm and a leg because it's from the US... But fear not, Gemma has a hack for getting this to die for Tarte Tartelette palette without paying customs woo hoo!
What bloggers have you been loving this week?

Follow

2 Comentarios


  1. Hey Fran :) I have nominated you for a Bloggers Recognition Award! (Really sorry if you've been nominated before aha!)

    Please follow the link to view the rules of the nomination: http://www.lovefortydown.com/single-post/2017/01/27/Blogger-Recognition-Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I've never been nominated! Thank you so much lovely <3

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*