Sunday Snuggle Down #53


Happy Bank Holiday!

This week has amazingly taken a turn for the good! The sun and heat came out and I think I nearly passed out because it feels like centuries since it came to London... (But of course as I'm typing this it's now raining and I've jinxed it) Next week is set to be full of adventures in between work and I'm super excited to be hopefully sharing it with you all!

Aside from that, I've got a few blog posts I've been reading while soaking up the sun that I think you guys will love. Sooo sit back, grab a nice iced tea and enjoy these posts from the most lovely bloggers...

  • Kaylah shares a few photos from her week, and they're really quite pretty! Expect to see a lot of donuts, art and rainbows!
  • I loved Emmy's post about why she wouldn't blog full time. All of it I can relate to and to be honest, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way about my blog.
  • It's not too late to make the most of the longer weekend! Take a look at Jaye's tips and be prepared to go all out and make it the best!
  • A little personal post to share, but Sophie got a tattoo and it's so simple and beautiful. Read it here to see what her experience was like. Veeerry tempted to get my own now...
  • Social media and the whole interweb getting you down? Have a look at Katie's post on how to have a digital detox. Could this be a challenge for the start of next week??
  • Thai style chicken? Noodles? All in a soup? Nom nom. Katy has an amazing recipe combining all of these and it makes for the perfect comfort food for when you just want to CHILL.
  • ANOTHER photo post, but I really couldn't leave this one out from Elizabeth, who went to Sorrento in Italy and oh my guys!
  • Go behind the scenes of #GIRLBOSS with Geneva from A Pair & A Spare! If you've watched and loved the series so far, then you should read this! If you haven't seen it, you need to!
How was your week guys?


2 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*