A Day In The Life Of Your Average Blogger Gal


Having a chilled time...

If you're not familiar with my blog and all that jazz, I also have a youtube channel. (Ooooh!) And this week I decided to upload a very chilled two day vlog. I think it's so important for us internet people to show the other side of blogging/youtube that's not staged around perfect backgrounds and lighting.

It was a spur of the moment thing and yes, you will find this picture isn't relevant to the vlog, but I was in front of a pretty background, sooooo... FYI I also apologise for my horrific outfit building... It was a hot day and I must have gone crazy!

If you like what you see, then please do subscribe to this smol bean! And I hope you guys have a lovely weekend! (I'll see you tomorrow with my usual Sunday post yay yay)


If you guys also have a youtube, do comment your links below!

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*