Current Life Goals


Sensible life changes??

Hello. Hi. How are you? When was the last time I sat down a typed out a full blown personal post that wasn't about a product? Who knows. Anyways, I've been thinking A LOT about what I want to achieve before 2017 is over and out. I think I'm 80% there, and ya gal can finally reveal that she's got her dream job back at Lush aaaaaayyy. (Now it's all about the real hard work to better myself and go places in the company!)

But focusing on my personal well being and health, there's a lot to be desired... After seeing every blogger post about their monthly goals, why not do a 'here's my goals for the rest of the year' post. If anything by the caption goes, will I actually try to stick to it? Time will only tell, but here they are for all to see... FYI if you have goals for yourself, do comment below I'll love to know them!

001: Aim to read more before going to bed: I have that annoying habit of watching Netflix right up until I have to go to bed for work the next day. And I think that's why I'm always feeling exhausted. So I want to try and relax and not stare at a screen preferably an hour before lights out.

002: Stick to eating chocolate every weekend: Confession. I eat chocolate every day. I sat eating a whole packet of Cadbury giant buttons and I realised it was getting too far. I. NEED. TO. CUT. BACK. Will this last? I dunno. But I want to be more healthy and have it once a week.

003: Make more of my own salads and that for lunch: When I start at 12 or 1 at work, I usually grab something from M&S or wherever. But I want to get into the habit of making my own. Not only will I start to save money, but I also need to use the freaking lunch box I bought that I never use.

004: Explore more modern classic novels: After falling in love with Sylvia Plath's writing (I'm currently reading Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams and it's sooo good - even if it's prose she disregarded), I want to read more novels from around that time. I've started on George Orwell as well, but I think Waterstones will help me out!

005: Get into crystals and quartz: I've had a rose quartz and amethyst on my beside table for a good few years but I've never regarded them as something I can use. I guess I was too lazy to do research and they just looked pretty. But by the end of the year I want to put them into full use!


What goals have you made for yourself?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. Reading before bed is always one of my aims then I just get too tired and want to watch TV! Hopefully when uni starts again I'll get back into it <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha literally me and I've been pretty good this week but I usually start yawning so much that my eyes water - and then I can't read anyway haha

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love modern classics. I have been reading a lot of them this year because of the lack of anything to read and ended up enjoying them so so much x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Plus sometimes there's not many new reads that catch your eye...

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*