Having The Best Time At The Lush Creative Showcase 2017


Looks like Christmas came early...

Heelloooo readers! I'm coming at you with a photo heavy post of yesterday's Lush Creative Showcase! I went to last year's event, and this year I KNEW I had to go again! I get all the amazing feels that you get from going to see a fave in a concert, and I just felt so lucky that I could go...

I went along with Vicky aka vvnightingale whom you all will know from her bright pastel branding and flower crown selfies. We had so much fun (as you will see) looking at the new naked products, amazing colourful and beautifully smelling exhibitions?? AAAND *dun dun duuun* the Christmas and Halloween shop! It felt like December 25th really came a few months early and I couldn't have been more ready.

Sooo read on my friends for photos and descriptions galore! Also the vlog from the day is linked at the end in case you want to see it all in action - the haul will be up on the blog later this week. :)


Oooh sneak peek of the Christmas shop... It was plants galore everywhere which made me happy and you can never go wrong with classic Lush style handwritten signs! Can you spot your favourites in this photo??


What is a Creative Showcase without a bit of hilarious, unique and arty swag?? You had the classic black and white tees with the slogans on like 'Throwin' Shades' which I bought for work, and you also had the exclusive tote bags and patches. It looked like frankie magazine threw up on it all and Lush added their own touch. I LOVED the bag pictured above, and you bet I bought it to give myself a self confidence reminder.


Each exhibition or station as such was decorated so colourfully it reminded me of being at a fun fair of sorts. I mean there was a legit slide opposite this one above. And just look at ALL THE PINK. Here you could made your own bubble bars to take home for free. There was also your shower section (where me and Vicky got to make our own naked shower gel for free) as well as bath bombs, skincare, haircare, etc.


There was plenty of live talks, and I was lucky enough to catch the Lush Kitchen ladies talking with product inventor and son of founder, Simon Constantine talk about the Drop of Hope soap. FYI this one uses rapeseed oil that has come from Fukishima where the tsunami disaster happened that caused radiation. The planting of this ingredient allows the rapeseed to absorb it. Ooooh. And of course all the proceeds go to them.


Here's a lovely pic of me and Vicky posing with one of the new Christmas products. I won't tell you the name, but it's a nod to that one song that is ALWAYS sung reaaallly creepily and I can't get over it.


WOOOOOOOOO Halloweeeeen!! I was so excited to see all the products (picked up a few bits myself) and the cauldron and pumpkin gave me life. It was the best display I've ever seen and it all smelt so good. Expect a full collection haul when these are officially released...


After doing damage in the shops, me and Vicky went to the photobooth. It's all about that happy family in 1970s Christmas and can we take a moment to appreciate the jumpers we wore. Sorry Vicky, but this photo is TOO cute not to put in this post!!


Christmas shop tiiimmeeee!! And here we have a naked Christmas tree. Well, it has naked shower gels on it. There's a few favourites on here as well as some new festive additions. It's such an amazing and cool innovation and at first I wasn't sure, but after having a demo, I'm really warming to this new direction the company are going in.


YES for Baked Alaska and the new Snow Fairy cold pressed soap, which I'm totally not going to both buy when they go into stores. Fun fact: a lovely girl told me that they're going to be pre-cut now into this rectangles ready to sell. Which does make life a little easier I think. Plus they smell so gooood.


The cutest ever bubbleroons: The Snowman! I got sooo excited over these little guys and they reminded me of the melting snowman from Christmas 2014. He smells so spicy and beautiful I love it.


Returning favourites Shoot For The Stars and Butterbear! Butterbear this year has a scarf and is a little fatter (too many mince pies probably) and Shoot For The Stars is as pretty as ever... Didn't get these, but you can bet they'll be in my basket on release day...

And that's a wrap for the photo diary, do let me know if you went or what you're most excited for and don't forget to watch the vlog of the day below!


What do you think of this year's showcase?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. Omg this looks bloody amazing! I would LOVE to go to the creative showcase but its so far away for me! Looks like you had the best time- I can only imagine how amazing the place must of smelt hahah


    Courtney xo | Lashes and Luxe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww nooooo :( and it did smell like heaven tbh

      Delete
  2. Aw god, I love reading the blog posts and watching the vlogs of the people who attend Lush events, they're just so cool and so extra, I love it!! Lush's Christmas and Halloween ranges are my favourite! So thrilled that Shoot for the Stars is on the cards, and hopefully the Snow Angel bath melt has returned. Great post!

    https://paigeunread.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It makes the experience that extra special and don't worry... Snow Angel is back!!

      Delete
  3. These photos are so flipping gorgeous Fran! Looks like you had an amazing time, and I can't wait for the lush christmas range already!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you and I did! It's going to be epic when it officially hits stores! :D

      Delete
  4. Lush has the best events! These photos are so lovely - I love the naked shower gel "tree". I can't wait to see all of these products live soon :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not long to go now! :D and the tree also rotated which made it extra amazing xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*