Getting Festive Super Early With Snow'Ella


Merry and Bright products

I told myself I was going to hold on till November came and pick up Zoe's new beauty products. But guess what? I couldn't wait. *rolls eyes* WHAT a surprise!... I picked these bits up a few days back and it would be wrong not to share them with you all. (Also, you'll see a ZL product in here as well because why not talk about that as well??)

Zoe seems to be moving away from the cute and girly designs on her products into modern, sophisticated and worth the buck. This new collection is everything I want and love. Scandinavian inspired designs, its just sooo pretty. I mean look at the pom poms on the products I picked up omg. You could probably use these as hair ties?? I guess...


The scent is described as winter cranberry, peony and mint. So it's a sweet fresh but festive scent. And I think I might be obsessed as I haven't failed to spray the Snow'Ella spray on myself every morning. Mmmm so good.

These products are generously sized for the price and that makes me all the more happy. (I reckon they're slightly bigger than the products from the previous collections she's done) The body mist is £12, while the Merry & Bright is £10 - and basically the size of my head. I've not used it yet as I'm actually saving it for when November comes. And then I can have ALL the festive bubbly baths!!

But I couldn't resist opening the spray as soon as I got it haha.


Lastly! Moving on to the Lifestyle product. Because why not throw it in this post as well? But while I was filling my basket with beauty bits, I realised I never treated myself to any of her new lifestyle range... The only thing I really really wanted was the 'Catching Trinkets' tray. It's just so cute with it's eyelashes aww plus it's rose gold and pink. So up my street.

It's now on my bedside table holding my jewelry, lip balm, hand cream and pins. For £12, it's lovely quality and even has those round things underneath to prevent it scratching surfaces. I'm so great at describing things - I know.

Have you picked up any Zoella Beauty or Lifestyle pieces?

Follow

12 Comentarios

  1. I loved her Jelly & Gelato range and desperate for her festive collection too but on a spending ban! Everything just looks so beautiful and I bet it smells amazing.

    Heather xox || http://www.xhighlandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t got round to trying it yet oops but yeah that sounds like a plan! I just to impatient to wait haha

      Delete
  2. I need to go and have a look at Zoe's Christmas collection - I also really love the design and colours she went for! It's much more to my taste than some of the previous collections she's done. The pompoms are adorable, and yes they would actually look really cute as hairbands in the winter!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it’s definitely on par with Sweet Inspirations and less childish in my opinion!! It’s too cute!

      Delete
  3. I love the trinket dish for bedside tables, it looks so cute and adorable! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is plus it’s just big enough to fit all my bedside essentials on :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love all her packaging designs, but this collection is definitely my favourite in terms of design!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Same here! It’s definitely heated Sweet Inspirations - my previous favourite design!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love Zoƫ's christmas range this year, the packaging is so chic and sophisticated like you mentioned - so lovely!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If zoe brings out future ranges along these lines I'll be so happy haha

      Delete
  6. I love that the collection has a more sophisticated look! All her collections have looked amazing but this is definitely my fave designwise. I have yet to pick anything up from this collection but I can't wait to get my hands on a few pieces. The new lifestyle items look amazing as well :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you only get one thing, do get the body mist! It's amazing and the scent actually lasts for a good while x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*