How To Have The Perfect Night In Halloween


This is Halloween

To tell you the truth, I'm all for the aesthetics and build up to Halloween, but on the actual night, I'm stuck on what to do. But there's always something I end up doing. Having a super cosy night in. Spooky style. And I thought why not share with you guys what I usually do and it hopefully will give you some inspo on what you could do yourself and even with friends!

001: Spooky Snacks: The first thing you need to check off for a night in is the food. Be it your usual takeaway ie. pizza or a heck load of Halloween themed cakes and sweets. Supermarkets nowadays have loads of spooky themed snacks, so get down there and stock up for the evening ahead.

002: Fearsome Films: The main event. Obviously my favourites are pictured here. I mean you can't go wrong with Hocus Pocus. I also love the classic horrors like The Conjuring. It depends if you want to really scare yourself or have a laugh. Either way, stack those movies up!

003: Boo-tiful Baths: Whether you want to warm up for the main event or calm down after the excitement. There's nothing better than a night in with a bath! Especially if it involves a Lush Halloween product. Duh. Above is the Ectoplasm jelly bomb which makes your bath a neon green with slime like jelly. Soooo scary.

004: Creepy Cosy: Think throws, fairy lights, light up pumpkins and ghouls and you're on the right track. What's the point of having all of the previous bits without any of the spot on atmosphere? Plus if you're gathering friends around, it'll be so much more fun!

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. Great post Fran, I never know what to do on Halloween night, and like more of the lead up to it too. I think I might be attending to the Halloweener’s, reading a book and maybe browsing blogs. I want to get more into Lush baths, they sound so fun! Happy Halloween! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! And that sounds amazing! Happy Halloween to you too x

      Delete
  2. The Conjuring is definitely one of my faves and I have just had my boo-tiful bath! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo! I love it for the plot and not the fact that it scares me! And same! I used Lush's Pumpkin bath bomb xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*