My Biggest Ever Lush Christmas Haul



It's beginning to look a lot like xmas

It's that time of year again when I spend all my money on festive bath and shower products from Lush Cosmetics... And seeing as I work for the company now, it was even more dangerous. And it allowed me to get twice as much. And I don't regret it one bit.

There's A LOT of bath products but they're all different and festive in their own way. You have the sweet candy smelling Candy Mountain bubble bar and then you've got the offering of spicy and warming cinnamon goodness with the Christmas Sweater bath bomb. There's even something floral with Christmas Eve bubble bar and minty with Thundersnow bath bomb. In my opinion there's a product for eveeeryyyooone!


To make all these products easier to soak into your mind. (geddit because they're for the bath? no ok...) I'm going to list them all below with a couple of words on the scent! I also filmed a huge haul which I put on my channel which you can watch below if you're all for pretty seasonal visuals... FYI this year's collection is 100% vegan so everyone can dip in and buy something - or maybe the whole collection.

001: Snow Fairy shower gel: The sweet classic goodness. It's another way of getting your sugar fix.

002: Snow Fairy body conditioner: Just like the shower gel, but more mellow with added nourishing butters like avocado and cocoa.

003: Santa's Christmas shower cream: A vanilla cola scented treat that reminds me of Coca Cola Christmas ads.

004: Golden Pear soap: It's like an actual pear but in a soap with pear puree and murumuru butter to make it a sweet fruity luxury.

005: Snowcake soap: It's my favourite marzipan scented product with added cranberries this year woo.

006: Snow Angel bath melt: Sharing its scent with Snowcake it's like a sweet cakey treat but for the bath.

007: Tree-D bath melt: All I will say if you LOVE Terry's chocolate orange then you'll be all over this!

008: Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb: Basically the twilight bath bomb but christmassy! Super malty and warming. Oh so good...

009: Thundersnow bath bomb: Minty like tic tacs with added comfort with cocoa absolute. It looks like an snow storm in a bath.

010: Christmas Sweater bath bomb: Your basic cinnamon scented bath bomb. But it's so warming and spicy it's an instant favourite with me.

011: Shoot For The Stars bath bomb: With cocoa butter stars, this honey scented bath is a real treat and there's no actual honey in it!

012: Golden Wonder bath bomb: It's a classic when it comes to Lush Christmas and this champagne scented bomb is a 'wonder' in the bath if I say so myself.

013: Butterbear bath bomb: Full of vanilla and cocoa butter this little guy is like an actual bear hug but in a bath.

014: Candy Mountain bubble bar: Obsessed with snow fairy?? Add this to your list of must haves!

015: Christmas Eve bubble bar: It's small but packs a punch with jasmine and is so warming! Actually PERFECT for saving for a use on Christmas Eve haha.

016: Christmas Cracker bubble bar: With your standard citrusy scent but with a difference. It has popping candy in so it crackles and pops when you crumble it in and when the bath runs. OMG.

017: The Magic of Xmas bubble bar: A reusable bubble bar that lasts up to 8 times with cinnamon, sweet orange oil and cloves for that classic sweet and spicy Christmas scent.

Aaaand here's the video:


Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. Soooo many goodies - I picked up snow fairy, such a classic I love it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love snow fairy! I can’t wait to crack open the shower products as I haven’t had time to indulge in them yet as I’m trying to finish up some all year round ones x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*