Two Cheeky Advent Calendar Purchases


Tis' the season for tiny giiiftss

Let me ask you. What is a Christmas build up without advent calendars? Mainly ones that offer little gifts from beauty, to lifestyle and even chocolate. This year I decided I wanted two. One that was either a beauty one or a homeware one and a chocolate one. Soo I did some research, read loads of reviews on this year's selection and took my pick...

So I treated myself to the Yankee Candle and Cadbury advent calendars! *oooooohh* Now, let's start with the YC one because let's be honest. A chocolate one doesn't really need much explaining.

In this gorgeous looking calendar (I mean look at the gold design and metallic foil I'm in love) you get 24 days. Which is the best calendar of all in my opinion. With 23 tea lights and on the last day you get a little votive. There's six scents you can get in this and they all sound SO FESTIVE I can't contain it. And they are: Christmas Memories, Berry Trifle, Macaron Treats, All Is Bright, Christmas Garland, Christmas Cookies and in the votive scent you get Christmas Eve - which is by far my favourite seasonal scent from Yankee Candle.

Each candle burns for 6 hours while the votive is 15, so in all not a bad set of candles. The price for all this, let me let you take a breath, is £24.99. Not bad considering you're saving just about £5 if you didn't buy them all in packs and individually. To be honest, there's nothing negative I want to say here as I'm just too excited to burn one each day in the lead up to Christmas!

Now with the Cadbury one. It was £1.50 and what can I say? I've had this EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. Since I was little and it only made sense to pick it up again. (Even though there's cut backs so it's the same one every year haha) There's just something about collecting all the chocolates together and then scoffing them after the big day. Yep, I'm that person that doesn't eat each one every day. Plus, it's Cadbury.

Have you picked up any advent calendars for next month?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Its definitely not the build up to christmas without at least one advent calendar, especially a chocolate one! The yankee candle one sounds awesome too!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not Christmas without Cadbury tbh

      Delete
  2. You definitely can't survive the build up to Christmas without at least one advent calendar :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the Cadbury calendar last year, and I'll probably buy it again this year! It's such a classic. The Yankee Candle calendar sounds good too, and more affordable than some of the other calendars out there - some are getting ridiculously expensive!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Autumn Makeup Look | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/beauty-my-autumnal-makeup-look-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was tempted by the Liberty one but it was way out of my price range haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*