How To Make The Ultimate Hot Chocolate


Indulge in only the best

November and December are the months where I stock up on hot chocolate powder, marshmallows and whipped cream. And so I add them all together to make the most amazing hot chocolate...

It's always so nice to make one in the late afternoon or evening and watch a movie, vlogmas or read a novel with the fire on. Literal favourite pastime when it gets darker earlier! It's just essential for feeling warm inside as well as out.

So it was only right to put in this simple yet super warming hot chocolate recipe during this blogmas season. Plus, I can show off my gingerbread man mug that I am so so in love with. So read on to see how you can get in the festive spirit...



You will need:

a mug - preferably festive
semi-skimmed milk
Cadbury hot chocolate powder
pink and white mini marshmallows
whipped cream in a squirty can

Method:

1. Fill your mug three quarters of the way full with milk and heat in a microwave for the desired time. (Make sure your mug is microwavable as my gingerbread man one wasn't!)

2. With a teaspoon, put it three heapfuls of chocolate powder and stir well. Then get some marshmallows and chuck some in too. Oooh this is where the extra sweetness is coming from!

3. Then fill the rest of the mug with squirty cream - sadly it does sink quickly hency none really showing in the photos. Meh.

4. Lastly, for extra cosiness, pile marshmallows on the cream and to add a finishing touch you can sprinkle some of the powder. For extra cosy Christmas points you can also add a candy cane on to the side.


It's as simple as that! Of course you can add your own twists, but this is the most basic but comforting recipe that I love doing. Tonight's plan is probably to make one as they're so addictive and settle down to watch Zoe's vlogmas because I'm youtube trash haha.

What's your favourite festive drink?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. Looks so instagrammable & delicious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post Fran, I adore the gingerbread man mug!! I loooove hot chocolate too, I picked up a hot chocolate gift set from Wilko to be put away for Christmas, and I can’t wait to try it out. Now all I need is a festive mug. Hope you’re having an awesome December! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you and that sounds amazing!! You can get cute ones from ASDA and the one I got was from Primark for £4 xx

      Delete
  3. This hot chocolate sounds absolutely delicious! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I’m so obsessed with it :P

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! I can't believe how many Hot Chocolates i've already made this season! I'm in full cosy mode! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Kind of scared to think about the calories BUT it’s Christmas so who cares haha :’D

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*