What I Got For Christmas 2017


A jolly festive haul

Not going to lie with you. It feels kind of weird to be typing this post, and only because the whole of my blogmas was scheduled so I've not hit the 'New Post' button on blogger since last month. Holy moly.

Anyways, it's accidentally become a tradition to do this post straight after Christmas (while linking my haul in a video at the end) and it's because I LOVE reading/watching these and I'm a super nosy person. And I just thought you guys would want to see it too!! I'm super grateful for everything I've received and I'm so excited to dig into the Lush gift I bought myself... So without further ado, here's what I got...

Lush Christmas Bathtime Favourites gift
Doug the Pug calender
Perfume decanter
Jewellery box (not pictured)
Books
Cadbury Heroes
Makeup
Money
Yankee Candle votive collection
Ferrero Roche

I'll be spending my money on some products I have my eye one which there'll be posts on in the the New Year, but for now enjoy the video featuring this haul! :)


What did you guys get for Christmas?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. Would it be Christmas without some little yankee candles? I missed out on something from Lush this year so I'll have to treat myself in the new year. Merry Christmas! <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no :( and you can’t not ask for Yankee candles for Christmas! PS. The lush valentines range should be out sometime next month so maybe get some of that?? xx

      Delete
  2. That yankee candle collection looks awesome! Can't have Christmas without Ferrero Roche though can you?! :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don’t they?? I’m not going to burn them till next year though :D and exactly!! I don’t think I’ve had a Christmas without them tbh haha x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*