My Dream Places To Travel To


Where I want my future self to go

I'm a bit of a wanderlust. I have whole boards on pinterest dedicated to the countries and cities I want to visit, pore my eyes over other people's amazing trips all the while not doing anything about realising these travelling dreams. All the lists of where to go and I'd readily pack my suitcase but also, I have no money. Meh.

I thought it was about time I let you guys in on where I want to visit - and hopefully motivate myself to get saving. I'm turning twenty one soon and there's no better time than now to get ahead of myself and help me reach those goals before it's too late... (Sorry to sound morbid lmao)

001: new york: Ah the Big Apple. On the top of my list because like ALL people I want to see the city skyline, walk along Brooklyn Bridge, eat at the instagrammable places and see Broadway musicals... And take loads of pictures obviously.

002: iceland: A bit of a contrast from the hustle and bustle of NYC, but after reading an article in Suitcase magazine about this mystical place, I'm all the more drawn to having a relaxing retreat here. I just hope I pack enough layers in my case because it will be freeeeezing.

003: amsterdam: You could say that it's all down to The Fault In Our Stars for making me put this on my travel wish list. But my friend also went, and she said it was amazing.

004: austria: I don't know what part yet, but maybe where The Sound of Music was filmed?? It's such a beautiful city from the looks of all the pictures I'm seeing. Plus I'm in love with how rustic, cosy and traditional it all is. It would for sure be a perfect holiday in the winter.

005: LA: Finishing off this wish list with another predictable city. The City Of Angels. I wouldn't want to go when it's super hot, but it seems this time of year might be perfect. Let me have a trip around, see that pink wall, have insta worthy food and finish off with a hike over the Hollywood Hills. Sounds like a dream right?

006: other places worth a mention:

  • Santorini
  • Disneyland Paris
  • Paris
  • Milan
  • Japan
  • Sweden

Are there any places you guys would like to travel to?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. I really want to go to Santorini! I'm hopefully going to Berlin in Feb which will be amazing

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh that sounds amazing! Have fuuun! xx

      Delete
  2. ahhhh i visited new york for the first time last year and fell head over heels in love with it. have already started my savings pot to go back again! ♥♥

    id also love to go to la! thats been a dream of mine for years now...just gotta work on saving those $$$s!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh sooo lucky!! what was your fave place in New York?? :) x

      Delete
  3. Amsterdam's up there on my list too, the canals looks so pretty 🤗 I really wanna go to Japan and Sweden as well, probs my top two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do!! Especially with the flowers on the bridges :) x

      Delete
  4. Amsterdam is one of the prettiest cities I've visited, and I know you'd love it. Its relatively cheap to visit as well - would highly recommend!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh knowing that I’ll definitely look into it!! Just need to find a friend to go with hehe

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*