Four Years Of Franalibi


My fave hobby turns four omg

Can you believe it kids?? Today's the day my blog turns four years old. FOUR. YEARS .OF. BLOGGING. I remember sitting down one evening and just signing up to Blogger on a whim. And four years later, look where I am??

I can honestly say that I think my photography has drastically improved since the first year, I have the most amazing readers who always comment. And sure I don't earn money off this, nor do I aim to make this a future career. (I mean I admire those who do have it but I'd be crap lmao) But, it's a place where I can combine my love of photography and writing together.

For the last three years of doing these 'birthday special' posts, I've always talked about the amazing things that have occured in my time of being a blogger. But I feel like this year I'll be repeating myself, so I thought why not share six of my favourite posts that I've published in the past twelve months... So, grab a cuppa guys, settle down and let's go on a memory train!

  • I enjoyed writing this post on the fact that we might be becoming too addicted to social media. I hardly ever write about topics like this so it was refreshing!!
  • This kind of links directly to this post, but I did a whole post on the posts that shaped the blogger I am now. Go on over to see some of my first year blogging posts ooh.
  • The Lush Creative Showcase was an AMAZING experience in September and I wrote a post on what went down! Lush is my favourite ever brand so it was a huge deal for me!!
  • I baked a huge three layer easter cake from Tanya Burr's baking book in April, and here's the recipe along with the photos that are making me crave it haha.
  • I hardly EVER do food posts, but me and my friends went to Meat & Shake towards the end of summer and took loads of photos of the burgers and fries. Read on and but be careful to try and not dribble...
  • Brighton is my fave eeeeveeer place in the UK and I did a what to do there post and I really enjoyed writing it. Plus I love the photos I took from last year's trip!
So here's to another year of franalibi wooo



6 Comentarios

  1. Congratulations on four years of blogging. That's an Amazing achievement!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I do feel really proud hehe xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogiversary lovely! Xx

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anu! Feeling very proud right now haha xx

      Delete
  3. Aww happy four years of blogging lovely!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy!! :D I can’t believe it’s gone sooo quick!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*