Lush Mother's Day Haul 2018 Wooo


Sweet smelling goodies

Soooo the other day Lush released the second of their Spring collections (well, I call them Spring collections but who knows if that's the correct term...) And it was their Mother's Day haul whoop! I was super excited to buy ALL THE THINGS - which seem to be all for me and not my mum haha - and I thought I would pop all of them in a post to share with you!

We have the offerings of new innovations, scents and favourites transformed into new products. So, without further ado, here's what I popped into my basket. Or excitedly thrown...

001: madame president bath bomb: This is one of the three bath bombs available in the collection (ooh) and I bought this because my store only had this one. Meh. But I was instantly cheered up by the scent of this one. With pettigrain and grapefruit it's a very citrusy/fruity yet spicy scent and I LOVE it. And it is soooooo pretty in the bath. If you haven't seen pics, get on insta NOW.

002: raspberry milkshake soap: Lush are killing it with the soaps this year, and this one is of no exception. With fresh raspberry juice it smells like raspberry yogurt and I could eat it. But I won't because I don't think it'll take nice. But I'm excited to pop this in the bathroom and turn it into and every day use. Also, it's topped with raspberry seeds and flowers which remind me of acai bowls idk.

003: chamomile lawn soap: ANOTHER soap. I know kids. But this one has lavender and chamomile in, so I couldn't leave it behind. Also, the flowers on there are 3D printed on. How freaking cool is that?? I've tried this one already and let me tell you, it's super nourishing on the hands I am in actual soap heaven. *sniffs hands forever*

004: purple drain bubbleroon: If I could relate this to a food item, it would be after eights. The peppermint in this along with the black pepper makes my mouth water and I just want to eat it. What is it with me and eating Lush products?? This beauty, has a hand dipped marble effect on the top, I've used this one already as well, and it crumbles like a dream into the bath!

005: mother of pearl bubbleroon: The other one (there are three but I didn't pick up the citrus are doing it for themselves one) is the same scent as Lush cult classic. Or two. And is chock full of jasmine - which is my faaavourite let me tell you. It shares its scent with Sakura bath bomb and Rub Rub Rub shower scrub and I already want to buy 1000 more. Where's my money at?

006: baa baa bubble bar: Baa Baa is back! But it's not the same scent unfortunately... Last year, it shared its scent with Bathos, which was pretty damn good. But this year its Dreamtime/Twilight scented. It contains lavender and tonka but for me from one sniff to the next it can change to either product idk. But he's just too cute and that makes up for my sadness haha.

007: honey bear massage bar: Lastly, if you love Lush's Sea Salted Caramel soap with all your heart, you'll be sure to be aaaaall over this cutie. With vanilla and vegan dark chocolate (though the product is veggie) I want to smother this all over me every day. I think Lush are getting good at creating products that should be on a food menu to be honest.

Also, here's the haul that I filmed for the collection, why not give it a watch too?? :)


Have you guys picked up any Mother's Day goodies?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. This is such a cute collection! It's my first Mother's Day so hopefully I'll get some of these <3

    http://ambeautyedit.com - Amy X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn’t it?? And yes do! And the Easter is out soon :) xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*