Trying Out mark. Beauty Products From AVON


A few new bits for my collection

So, I know that Christmas was ages ago. Getting nearer to two months now. Welp. But I haven't got round to reviewing some products that I received on the big day!

I was kindly gifted three products from the mark. brand on AVON. I've never used AVON beauty products before, so I was pretty stoked to try these out.

I've obviously had quite a bit of time to use these to the full, so below are my honest reviews. And let me tell you, *spoiler alert kids* they're pretty positive...

001: mark. nail paint (no name on packaging): This is a gorgeous purple toned pink nail paint and one that I've never had before. There's not much to say about this except it applies so easily to the nail and dries pretty fast. So fast, that I can apply my Sally Hansen Insta-Dry and it becomes one glossy manicure. A perfect colour for the transition into Spring!

002: mark. intense kohl longwear eyeliner: It's all in the name guys. I didn't expect this to be sooo intense! It's even beat the intensity of the Sleek pencil eyeliners that I love. I love this for putting on my eyelash line and I did try to add some to my waterline but I think I have watery eyes (idk) because it just disappears which is sad. But for an eyeliner, it's one of the best for quality I've seen - and the other end is a snazzy sponge where you could smudge it out to create a smoky look ooooh.

003: mark. lipstick in puckered pink: Apart from the odd nude lip (I mean I do have quite a few now...) I do love a pink or red look. And this one excited me. Perfect to pair with gold eyes or a dark pink eye look! Pictured below, this lipstick is pigmented and surprisingly reaaally creamy. It's quite a bubblegum like pink which reminds me a bit of MAC's Snob. It doesn't dry the lips and is pretty easy to remove - if you're like me and HATE eating with lipstick on...


I'm pretty impressed with these products, and I do think if I ever get a chance I'll look more into the brand and see what other products they have to offer.

Have you guys received any beauty bits for xmas you loved?

Follow

5 Comentarios

  1. I remember having a few avon products when I was younger, I haven't even thought about trying anything from them in a long time but maybe I should!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve never gone out of my way to buy any but it would totally recommend the brand from the site - especially these two products xx

      Delete
  2. The liner sounds really good! I've never tried anything from Avon, to be honest I saw it as a bit of an old-fashioned brand but they seem to be doing a good rebranding - the products look great!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I was quite surprised it was from Avon when I was looking at the product stickers :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*