What's On My Bedside Table Now?


All the things in reach...

The last time I wrote one of these posts was way back in 2016 when I didn't have a cute plant pot for my succulent and it was generally super cluttered. But I recently stripped back my room a bit, did a declutter, finished off my shelves (which you can see in this post here) and I'm super happy now.

I thought it was about time I did and updated one, and sadly, no my bedside table isn't marble, but let's pretend it is for this post and let me live my marble table dreams...

001: plants: For me, the table isn't complete without something green. And that's where I tend to start when I'm decorating something. Basically every surface in my room has a plant - sorry not sorry. And this one is a real one which I love so much. I can't remember what I named it but, I think it was Marina. Please don't judge me.

002: accessories: I'm not a jewellery person really, but I like to keep some costume pieces to hand to wear on my days off or to work. I have my fave vintage hardware ring with rainbow gems, primark necklaces and primark pins and an ear cuff. You also can't go wrong with keeping some hair ties. And they all sit prettily on my Zoella Lifestyle cloud trinket tray. Too cute.

003: skincare and fragrance: In the morning and evening I have to apply hand cream and lip balm, so it's pretty essential to have my Lush Buttered Brazils lip balm and Cath Kidston hand cream next to me. These are amazing products for looking after these body parts and smell amazing too. I also have a thisworks breathe in temple balm and to the side next to my plant, I keep my Lush fragrance and Mr Sandman lavender dusting powder.

004: what i'm reading: If I didn't have a book on my table, you should be worried about my well-being. Without fail, I'll keep the latest issue of frankie or oh comely on there (these are two of the most creative and engaging magazines out there that I HIGHLY recommend you pick up - and you can get both from WHSmith!) and a latest read. At the moment it's Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine and it's sooo good. I'll probably type up a review soon...

What do you guys keep on your bedside table?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I always keep my current read on my bedside table, I've never thought of keeping a planet next to my bed though :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so handy to be honest! I defo think my table is probably one of my fave bits in my room hehe x

      Delete
  2. My bedside table is a mess at the moment. Mainly because I've been ill almost the whole month so it's really messy from the lack of energy but also because I'm currently redecorating my room. A few things you can always find from my bedside table is a book, my water tumbler and a candle. I'd like to add a plant and a dish where I can put all of my bedside skincare items like hand cream and stuff :)x

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww get well soon! :( I always find it really satisfying to clean my bedside table up a bit after I've recovered! I was ill in the new year, and my table was covered in tissues (clean fyi haha), vicks and hand sanitiser haha x

      Delete
  3. I always like to keep candles and flowers on my bedside table. I love being able to smell them when I'm laying down. I also keep my latest read in the top drawer.
    Great post!

    Alex | www.SoFitSoPretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever Spring rolls around I do tend to swap my succulent for flowers and I do think it really brightens up my bedside table! x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*