5 Lush Hacks You Need To Know Now


Make the most of your Lush products

It's no secret that I love Lush Cosmetics. Heck, I even work for the company now woo. Over the past four or so years of being what we call a 'Lushie' I've grown to love more than just the bath bombs. I'm obsessed with the shower, body, hair and even skincare.

And in that time, I've also learned a few hacks to make the most of these products.

I thought it was a good idea to share them with you and help you to get the most out of them after I did a post on my Lush instagram about one hack me and my dad came up with for the shower creams.

Soo, without further ado, here they are...

001: Having trouble using your shower creams because they're too rich? Reuse a Lush black pot (or any pot) by squeezing - or cutting open the bottle and scooping - all the product into it! Just like I did with the LOM pictured above!

002: Run out of bubble bars but craving a bath?? The shower gels are a great shout as they also make loads of bubbles. Plus the scent is just as strong. A particular fave is the Twilight and Snow Fairy!

003: Another shower recommendation! If you can't use your shower jellies because they keep slipping out of your hands, stick it in a blender till it's a kind of a jelly cream then stick it back in the pot woo.

004: Love the hot oil hair treatments but made too much?? Fear not pals, you can keep it for the next week or so as a hair conditioner! And they do really work well. A fave is the Damaged treatment.

005: Have out of date bombs and bubbles or getting A LOT of excess dust? Grab a jar and start filling it up layer by layer - like a multicolored sand jar! When it's full, run a bath and chuck it all in. (Mine is nearly full and I'm intrigued by what will happen hehe)

What Lush hacks do you guys swear by?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Some fab tips! I'm still to try Lush products other than the bath bombs, everytime I walk into store I just straight up walk to the bath bombs and nowhere else haha!

    Heather xo | http://www.xhighlandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww the bath bombs are probably my fave part about Lush, but next time you’re in there, do ask the staff to show you some skincare and shower! You never know you might find some more favourites! :3 x

      Delete
  2. The sand jar idea is so good - never thought about that, but the result must be awesome and smell amazing. Let us know how the experiment goes haha!

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Coolest Gap Jumper | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/fashion-jumper-that-makes-me-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed and I will do! Probably on my Lush insta which is @lushieayy x

      Delete
  3. Such good ideas Fran, I don't shop at Lush half as much as I'd like but the bath bomb idea is such a good 'un!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy!! Working there is veeeery dangerous so I have to resist haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*