This Barry M Base Coat Is Basically A Dream


It's a peel off experience to remember

I have a love and a real obsession for all things that peel off. It takes me back to those days when in primary school you would put a layer of pva glue on your fingers and then have a fun session of peeling it off. ESPECIALLY when doing some fun crafting.

And why should the fun stop when you're an adult I ask. It first started with a peel off face mask last Spring - you can read the review here. And now, I've moved onto a peel off nail base coat oooh.

This little guy is from Barry M and is probably a new addition as I've not seen it on the stand before. And if I'm being honest, I'm getting lazy with nail paint remover so this one was right up my street. And let me tell you, it's soooo satisfying when taking off.

It's legit next level primary school peeling off stuff.

One coat creates a nice thick layer on the nail and dries really quickly so you can get to applying your desired nail colour.

Mine is usually a pretty pastel yellow, pink, blue or purple.

If you know me well, I'm basically my instagram theme IRL.

Then add your top coat and voila you're good to take on the day or even week. Though one thing I should mention, if your job or whatever involves A LOT of hands in water, then it won't last as long and will peel off at least two days after application. Meh.

But aside from that, it lasts really well and when you're bored of your colour - and if you make sure you have a thick enough layer on - it's sooo easy to peel off. And like I said before, you will feel super satisfied in your soul when a whole nail comes off. (Obvs not your actual nail)

I've even peeled off straight after work and there was no fuss with having to get out the nail paint remover to get the last dregs off. Because this product means you don't need to use it.

This product is amazing value for money and is 100% taking me back to my younger days.

Do you guys have any fave nail products?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Anonymous26/3/18

    Your photography is always so gorgeous! I love the sound of this base coat - will check it out when I'm next in Superdrug x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Emma <3 And it’s totally worth it for spring summer because it’ll probably dry even quicker in the warmer weather :3 x

      Delete
  2. Ooo this sounds interesting, but my job requires a lot of hands-on things like lifting furniture and my normal nail varnish finds it hard to stay on so I imagine this wouldn't last long for me at all! I am willing to try it though ✨Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d save it for days or weeks off because I tend to only paint my nails now when I’m not working x

      Delete
  3. I think I've heard of this particular makeup fro! Barry M from a Youtuber (I think sophdoesnails). I usually use the Body Shop or Primary nail varnishes which I feel are just as effective.😊

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I love sophdoesnails and I've never tried those! x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*