A *Little* Spring Primark Try On Haul


Yay for all the spring fashion woo

Recently, I got a bit excited over the fact Primark brought out EVEN MORE newness to their stores.

And on one sunny day (in March) before it was even officially Spring, I decided it felt like as close as it could possibly be to the season that I let myself spend that dollar in my local store!

(Yes, I'm British and I do know our currency is the pound but I felt like saying that ok?)

The two pictures in this post are a little hint to what I bought in my haul and also shows how AMAZING Primark are getting at their pieces of clothing and homeware. I really felt like I was getting bargains on things that looked more expensive than they actually were...


I bought everything from trousers to shorts, accessories, shoes AND the best homeware I've ever set my eyes on in the store!

I filmed the haul and made it a try on so you guys have the pleasure of what the pieces will look like and whether you would want to purchase them yourselves or not. So, do watch on and I really hope you enjoy it and get excited for Spring just like I did! (ASDFGHJKL)


Has Primark been killing it for you?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I've actually been to Primark today and I've seen lots of nice things! What impressed me the most was their Harry Potter jewellery section tough <3
    Omg the dupe of the Gucci belt! I love the original belt and wished I could have it, but I need to go back in my local store and see if I can find this one! Best news of the day for me haha, thanks for sharing!

    Julia x
    Last Post: The £2 Hair Routine That Works | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/beauty-2-hair-routine-that-works.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m loving the Harry Potter pjs that are supposed to look like they’re owned by him, I might go back for those haha and yes the belt is EVERYTHING

      Delete
  2. Primark have so much good stuff in at the moment! I love the picture of the trousers, they look so perfect for Spring xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do and I’m so sad it’s raining in London right now otherwise I would have worn them to death by now haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*