Why The Sally Hanson Maximum Growth Is The Best Thing


The nail treatment that legit works

I need to get one thing straight with you guys. My nails are as weak as my effort to try and not eat too much chocolate every night. Because I work all the time and my job involves opening boxes and using products every shift.

Yay for restocking bath bombs and demoing skincare!!

So my nails always split and I have to cut them and keep them short. But I've come to that point where I'm bored of short prone to splitting nails. So I took to insta and asked followers what was the best nail treatment. And one girl suggested the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth nail treatment.

And that's what I went out and spent my Boots advantage card points on woo.

I reaaally hoped this would work as I've spent money before on nail treatments from the likes of Barry M and Essie. And both have done nada.

This Sally Hansen product is £4.89. And after a week and a bit of trying it, I can confirm this kicks the previous brands out of the window. I raved about the top coat in this post here, so I had confidence and high hopes in this.

With the maximum growth, you basically use it on its own and remove and reapply every other day or wear under a nail colour of choice. I've done a mixture of both, but reapplying it is where I've seen the really difference.

My nails for certain feel stronger, haven't split and have grown soooo much - even when I've been working! (My goal is to have lovely long nails for my birthday next month) You can see on my bare nails where they've split but thickened and healed - is that a term you can use for nails??

In all, I'm actually super happy I was recommended this and as you can see in the pic above, it's really paying off! If you want to see further progress, follow me on instagram as I'll update you on insta stories yay.

Is Sally Hansen a fave brand of yours for nails?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. This sounds great! I suffer with really weak nails too (have thin hair AND nails, joy) and I’ve been growing them recently but they always just end up breaking off - I’ll definitely give this a try!

    Http://www.becausenicole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two weeks in and my only a tiny bit of my thumb has split - compared to basically every one! - but my nails are growing nice and strong yay

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you took my recommendation into account haha! So glad it works for you, honestly rave about this stuff! Wooo yay for long healthy nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I should have looked at my dm's and gave you direct credit but I didn't but I couldn't remember who it was that told me! But thank you again!! I recommended it to my mum as well haha x

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've tried anything from Sally Hanson but this sounds incredible! I've been using the Essie All-in-One base coat and it's working wonders for me, my nails grow faster, feels stronger and actually look better.
    For nail polishes in general, I've been trying out Essence and I really love them, their nail polishes are so affordable and the shade selections is incredible :)x

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I’ve never tried Essence! I have to admit I mainly go for Barry M! x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*