5 Homeware Pieces I NEED In My Life


My materialistic life and home dreams

If I'm being honest with you guys. (This is a phrase I say A LOT) I didn't think I'd become that person who becomes obsessed with EVERYTHING interiors and plans out their future home to the littlest detail - before even having the money to move in somewhere.

I mean, have you seen my 'interiors' Pinterest board??

And even though I feel like I've created my perfect room, I still crave little homeware bits and bobs to make my space unique and oh so cool. It only seemed right to share with you guys five bits I've had my eye on or only just discovered recently. Ranging from kitchen bits to bedroom accessories...


001: oliver bonas art print: These are the kind of cute art prints I want aaaall over my future home. In my living room, guest room, bedroom, hallway. EVERYWHERE. And this one is right up my street. Plants and books are my best friend and this just sums me up. But alas, I have no room in my bedroom for this meh.

002: anthropologie silvered geode coasters: To be honest, I never thought I'd be tempted to buy coasters before even owning a coffee table. But when I saw these in store, I fell in love. I love crystals and purple/pink pastel shades and together they are a dreeeaaam. Imagine these holding glasses of smoothies on a reclaimed wood coffee table with a couple of frankie magazines chilling next to them. Yeah, I know...

003: cath kidston watermelon lunch box: A bit of a different homeware piece to want, but this is such a summery piece to hold my lunch in. Plus, it's that squishy type of plastic that folds in on itself - genius. Anything unique and novelty, I want.

004: oliver bonas jewellery shelving unit: I already have so many vintage tins to hold my makeup and what little jewellery I do have. Buuut, this is just the cutest thing. If I can't afford the huge shelves that the brand do, then this little one should do. And all the colours are so me!

005: urban outfitters peach duvet set: The peach trend is REAL. I have patches, a phone case and beauty products featured around this fruit. But one thing I've wanted for months, but can't afford is this cute af duvet cover from UO. Everyone has it - except me. But I can't commit to spending £30 on this... I think I'll have to stick to Primark duvets for now. *prays for a cute peach one from them soon*

What homeware pieces do you wish you had in your life?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I have two of the coasters from anthropologie and absolutely love them, they add such a nice touch to a room!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m tempted to literally just buy them bc they’re so pretty haha

      Delete
  2. I'm after one of those chunky knit blankets in grey but sadly they're a little out of my budget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that’s a shame! I’ve got a cream one from dunelm and that was only £45! xx

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't be surprised to see a peach duvet set in Primark soon! It's definitely been a trend and Primark always keeps up, so let's hope!

    Julia x
    Last Post: A Travel Guide To Naples and Pompeii, Italy | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/travel-travel-guide-to-naples-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they ever do I’ll be the happiest person haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*